NOTICE: The 50% off discount for the dietary assessment service will be ending soon! On May 1st, it will return to the full price of $100. If you are interested in finding out how you are doing in your current diet and what changes you can make for improving your health, please sign up today before the price goes up!
Belgian endive might not be a vegetable you normally consider buying, but it is a rich source of vitamins A, C and E, folate and fiber. It has a very mild taste and is very easy to prepare. Why not trying something different once in a while?
1/2 cup walnuts
4 Tbsp yogurt
2 tsp mustard
2 tsp honey
1 apple, cored and chopped
1 Tbsp lemon juice
3 Belgian endive hearts, roughly chopped
2 oz goat cheese (or blue cheese), crumbled
Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast walnuts in a toaster oven at 375ºF for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn them!
- In a bowl, place yogurt, mustard and honey and mix well.
- Add chopped apple pieces and sprinkle lemon juice. Mix again.
- Add walnuts, endive, cheese, salt and pepper and mix.
- Infuse love, refrigerate for a couple of hours or longer and serve.